For those of you who use your UNH ID Card to make purchases, especially those of you with meal plans, we are happy to announce a new version of the eCard management system that you have been using to check your balances and make deposits.
The eAccounts page allows students to check their meal plan, Dining Dollars, Charger Cash and printing balance, as well as add Charger Cash to their account. eAccounts also allows students to view their transaction history and deactivate lost Campus Cards.
Webpage URL: https://newhaven-sp.blackboard.com/eaccounts/
The first time you login to eAccounts you will have to create an account.
Enrolled users: type in your username and password and click "Sign In" to go to your account home screen.
First time users: a registration page will be presented, click the first link to continue on to the registration page. The link is indicated by a red box in the screenshot below.
Login using your UNH user ID and password and click "Sign In". This will take you to the registration page. Enter your customer information: first name, last name, and student ID number (Everything after 000. Do not include the zeros). See screen shot below:
Click "Register." You will then be taken to the main eAccounts home screen.
Use the links to navigate to the desired area. The features each link contains are described below.
The links surrounded by a green box in the above screenshot will lead you to additional information about your account.
Accounts - will display the page in the above screenshot; displays your current accounts and balances. Clicking on an account box will give you a summary of your recent card activities.
Card Services - this allows you to deactivate your Campus Card in the event it was lost or stolen. See section below on Deactivating your Campus Card.
Profile - Allows you to view or edit personal information, view or edit alert preferences, view transaction system registration, and view or edit saved payment methods.
- Personal Information - allows you to edit or change information such as email address, name, address, and telephone number.
- Alert Preferences - allows you to add, edit, or delete the alerts you receive about account related activity.
- Transaction System Registration - allows you confirm your transaction system customer information has been successfully linked to your account.
- Saved Payment Methods - allows you to review or delete your saved payment methods.
The links surrounded by an orange box in the above screenshot will lead you to more specific information about your accounts and transactions.
Account Summary - will display the page in the above screenshot; displays your current accounts and balances. Clicking on an account box will give you a summary of your recent card activities.
Account Transactions - allows you to search for account transactions by date or type
Board Transactions - allows you to search for board transactions by date or type
Account Statements - allows you to view monthly statements
The links surrounded by a blue box in the above screenshot are the accounts you currently possess. As you can see, the homepage displays your accounts and the current dollar amount of each account. Clicking on an account box will lead you to more detailed information about your transaction activity. To add Charger Cash to an account, click on the link "+ Add Money" which is located in the Charger Cash account box under the current account dollar amount. See below for more information on Charger Cash deposits.
Clicking "Account Transactions" or "Board Transactions" allows you to view the status of your accounts. The screenshot below is of the account transaction report page, the board transaction report page looks similar. You can search transaction history by a account, type, period, amount and location.
To add Charger Cash to your account:
1. Click on the "Accounts" link, then click on "+ Add Money" link located in the charger cash account box.
2. You will then be directed to a page that allows you to select the account and amount you wish to deposit funds.
3. The next step is to enter payment information. Enter the credit card and billing information. If you wish to save this payment for future use, check the "Save Payment Method" box and enter an Alias (eg. Mom's Mastercard, Wells Fargo Checking, etc.). When you are finished, click "Continue."
4. The next page will ask you to confirm your Charger Cash fund purchase. Review all the information to make sure everything was entered correctly. Then click "Make Deposit."
5. If the deposit is successful, you will be taken to a deposit verification screen.
Note that you can send a receipt to up to three email accounts at the bottom of this page. If you do not want to send an email receipt, Select "Do Not E-Mail Receipt"
Funds deposited are available for immediate use.
When your Campus Card had been lost or stolen, it is important to deactivate your card as soon as possible to prevent any unauthorized use of your card. To deactivate your card, click on the "Card Services" tab. Highlight the card number you wish to deactivate (should only be one option) and click "Deactivate Card."
Once deactivated, a green confirmation message will show up.
Note: Should you find your deactivated card before a new one is printed, contact Alan MacDougall at email@example.com to reactivate your card. Once a new card has been printed, the old card is automatically deactivated and can no longer be activated.
If you have any issues or trouble during the registration process, or if you need assistance with deactivating your Campus Card, contact the Campus Card Office (203) 932-7062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any issues or trouble once inside the eAccounts system, contact Alan MacDougall at email@example.com.