- Open up web browser and navigate the following web address: https://matrix-sws.newhaven.edu/faculty
- Click on: Sign In
- Enter your username (example: jsmith) (If prompted for a domain name, enter UNH)
- Enter your password (same password you use to access your UNH e-mail account. Please note, passwords are case-sensitive)
- Click Ok to log onto the site
- Once you are logged onto Matrix, under the menu My Class Info on the left, select View Rosters.
- Select an Academic Period from the list
- Select a Class from the list
- Select a Class ID from the list
- Click Find
- Your list of students will show up at the bottom of that screen
Please note, your should disable any pop-up blocking software which may affect how Matrix works.
Alternatively, you can set your pop-up blocking software to allow pop-ups from our site.
- Usernames do not contain ‘@newhaven.edu’ in the name.
- Your password for UNH e-mail, Matrix and Blackboard are the same and are case-sensitive. Please be sure your caps lock is turned off.
- Pop-up blocking software will need to be disabled or set to allow pop-ups on our site in order for the software to function properly. Please ensure that your pop-up software allows pop-ups from 'Newhaven.edu'.
- Your browser may have security settings that do not allow logging into unsecure sites. Be sure you are logging into our secure site at: https://matrix-sws.newhaven.edu/faculty
- When logging onto Blackboard, you will need to prefix your username with unh\ (example: unh\jsmith1)
- You may need to delete your temporary internet files from your web browser.