- You must have ID
- You cannot pick up for anyone else unless you contact the mail department beforehand.
- Personal packages are items that are not work related. The issues concerning this policy relate to liability, security, and safety and an increase in workload. We understand that at times it may be necessary to have an item shipped to the University due to extenuating circumstances. In these special circumstances, please notify Mark Palmieri (firstname.lastname@example.org) ahead of time that you are expecting a package and in turn, we can notify you when it arrives. You must go to mail department to pick up there is no deliveries.
- Packages and envelopes must comes to the mall department ready to ship: sealed, taped up, and addressed along with a return address.
- The mail department advises the best way to ship. They will weigh and give pricing.
Summer Mailbox Policies
- Campus police is responsible for opening and closing mailbox locations. In the summer no mail is placed in mailboxes.
- If students stay in campus housing during summer break, they need to inform the Mail Department so we can hold the mail in our facilities. Students need to follow the summer hours schedule for pick-up.
- It is the student's responsibility to contact all vendors or personal contacts of his/her new address when leaving campus or not staying in campus housing. The Mail Department only forwards first class mail when a student leaves labels and his/her new address with the mail department.