Master of Science in Education
- Internship option resulting in a tuition-free 36 credit Master’s Degree or flexible Capstone option at your own pace
- Program format that allows you to fulfill all requirements for both certification and a MS Degree in one and one-half years
- Certification areas include Elementary (K-6) and Secondary (7-12) in Mathematics, History, English, the Sciences, Business, Music, and World Language
Sixth Year in Instructional Technologies & Digital Media Literacy
The program faculty and curriculum are intended to foster the development of professional, certified teachers who:
- Understand the definition and foundations of Instructional Technologies and their relationship to 21st Century teaching and learning in K-12 schools
- Identify new media and technologies and be able to plan for their use in K-12 curriculum
- Identify new and critical literacy, and employ both in their daily work
New London Campus
Mitchell Hall on the campus of Mitchell College
469 Pequot Avenue, New London, CT
Thursday, September 18 - Stop in any time between 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 27 - 9:30 a.m.
Thursday, October 16 - Stop in any time between 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Saw Mill Campus
600 Saw Mill Road, West Haven, CT
Thursday, September 18 - 5:30 p.m.
300 Boston Post Road, West Haven, CT
Saturday, November 8 - 10:00 a.m. - Graduate Open House