Career Placement for Biology

Career Placement

• Internships, available on a competitive basis, give UNH graduates a distinct advantage upon entering the job market.
  • UNH graduates have been placed with leading organizations such as Neurogen
    Corporation, CuraGen Corporation, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Genaissance Corporation, Pfizer Global Research, Protein Sciences, U.S. Surgical, the Institute for Pharmaceutical Discovery, and the Yale University School of Medicine.

Graduate School

• The UNH biology undergraduate program provides a strong foundation for pursuit of graduate and professional degrees.
  • Students who successfully complete any of the biology concentrations are well qualified for admission to graduate study.
  • Students who complete the pre-professional program concentration but decide not to pursue a medical, dental, or veterinary degree are highly qualified to enter the workforce in one of many technically oriented research, health, or life-science-related fields.
  • Recent graduates have gone on to study at prestigious schools such as the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Georgetown University, Ohio State University, Tufts University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, and the University of Tennessee School of Veterinary Medicine.

Why Study At UNH?

• Upon graduation, you will find excellent employment opportunities with a high rate of job placement.
  • UNH boasts full-time faculty members with doctoral degrees who are devoted to undergraduate education.
  • Our programs are designed to promote success in employment and/or graduate study.
  1. Blaze Your Path

Our Career Development Center offers full career development services to help our students, as well as our alumni, learn how to effectively manage and develop their careers.