The Political Science program at the University of New Haven will develop your leadership, critical thinking, and networking skills - putting you in a great position to launch yourself into a career or pursue graduate study in a number of different fields.
Faculty in the political science program come from a number of backgrounds and will discuss career goals and educational objectives with all of our students. We will help you identify potential career paths in a wide variety of connected fields.
Some potential careers for political science graduates include:
- Campaign Analyst
- Campaign Strategist
- Journalist or News Anchor
- Business Consultant
- Business Strategist
- National Security Analyst
- Government Contracting
- Non-Profit Work
- Advising is provided by program faculty to prepare pre-law and graduate-school-bound students for the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) and Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Our program has a proven track record of producing successful graduates. This includes significant numbers of graduates pursuing law and graduate school and a high placement rate (75%).
- Recent graduates have been accepted to Law Schools including the University of Virginia, American University, Penn State University, Washington and Lee University, and Georgetown University.
Check us out: