Applications will be accepted and reviewed until June 15, 2013 for the Fall 2013 trimester. You are encouraged, however, to complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
The submission deadline for the Spring 2014 trimester is November 1, 2013.
Required Admission Documents:
- Completed University Graduate Application ($75 Application Fee waived, if completed online).
- Completed Education Department Application.
- Current resume.
- Two letters of recommendation from non-family members that address suitability of the applicant for the education profession, and that describe the applicant’s character and ability to be successful in the teaching profession.
- Praxis I Exam scores or SAT waiver letter.
- Praxis II Exam score - required for secondary certification (7-12) candidates; recommended for elementary certification candidates (1-6).
- Official transcripts from ALL undergraduate schools attended.
- Official high school transcripts to indicate three years foreign language (if necessary).
All documents should be submitted to:
OFFICE OF GRADUATE ADMISSIONS
University of New Haven
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT 06516