The Executive MBA Program at the University of New Haven offers an integrated learning opportunity. It is designed to develop synergy across content, delivery, experiential and cognitive learning, and real-world application. Its content is developed around several themes; Viability, Cultural Transformation, Marketing Management, Ethics, Environment Sustainability and Social Responsibility, Measurement, Leading and Execution. Coverage of these themes does not always take place within the confines of one University trimester. Topics such as ethics are continuous; others are pulsed or covered in segments during the 2 year program. To offer an efficient and compelling learning experience, several integrating approaches are utilized such as systems thinking.
Learning Outcomes of the Executive MBA at the University of New Haven
- Students will enhance their ability to manage in a dynamic business environment that promotes growth, creativity and innovation
- Successfully expand and manage a company in a competitive global marketplace
- Think strategically and develop global grand strategies and implement them locally and globally
- Manage in a moral and ethical manner while pursuing profits.
- Be able to utilize technology and foster innovation in ways that will transform a firm to become a world class performer
- Establish a solid and enduring network that will prove invaluable now and in the years to come
- Receive priceless consulting advice and feedback from both faculty and other executives in a peer-group setting
Dedicated Faculty Team
Six professors and a class advisor are identified before each program begins. There will be several industry experts and speakers who all contribute to the learning experience throughout each module.
The teaching team and class advisor will attend the two-day orientation workshop session, and then remain in contact throughout the entire program.
A class advisor will be assigned to each class to assist in supporting and creating a solid learning community. As a member of the faculty team this individual is responsible for mentoring the class and providing guidance to each student during their 2 year experience. Their academic and practical experiences are integral in this role as the advisors attend every class with the students and are available seven days a week during the years to ensure students have the support system required to succeed.