Note: Registration for 2014 Study Abroad Programs to Australia, China, Italy, Poland, Russia, and Scotland is currently open.
The Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences invites you to take part in a unique travel experience in the coming year as part of the College's Study Abroad Program. In 2014, trips are going to Australia, China, Italy, Poland, Russia, and Scotland. The programs are designed for students to visit criminal justice agencies and take part in sightseeing opportunities. Each of the programs will be hosted by a faculty member of the College.
All of these locations offer you a career building experience toward a better understanding of the impact that global crime and the role of other countries has on the comparative aspects of criminal justice in America.
2014 Program Fliers
|Australia Study Abroad|
|China Study Abroad|
|Italy Study Abroad|
|Poland Study Abroad|
|Russia Study Abroad|
|Scotland Study Abroad|
Tuition and additional fees for travel will be $5,400 but may vary for each program.
The fee includes:
- 6 credits for Undergraduate students or 3 credits for Graduate students
- Roundtrip airfare
- Transfers to and from airports
- Hotel accommodations (double occupancy)
- In-country transportation
- Most meals (varies by country)
- Travel medical insurance
Study Abroad Requirements:
Undergraduate students will be enrolled for six (6) credits and graduate students for three (3) credits.
Some programs will use Legal Studies (LSTD) classes and some will be cross-listed as CJST/LSTD/NSPS. Please check with the College's coordinator regarding this issue.
Students registered for course credit will be expected to read the provided course material, attend lectures prior to departure and complete all papers.
How to apply:
1. Pay the initial $500 deposit by November 1, 2013 (Italy) and December 5, 2013 (Australia, China, Poland, Russia, Scotland), $2,000 by January 31, 2014, and in-full by February 28, 2014. Deposit should be paid to the Bursar's Office. Please mention the HCL College and the Program (country).
2. Open the application here, fill out electronically, and save on your desktop (in Word format).
3. Return the application as an attachment to Elena Bystrova via email to email@example.com