Spaces within the Beckerman Center are available for reservation by students, faculty/staff, and outside groups. Student groups may reserve sections of the facility at no cost however approval will be based on availability and reservations during peak open usage times may be denied.
In order for your event to be considered, you must submit a request via EMS. Members of the campus community can access EMS on or off campus from the insideUNH portal. Please direct any questions regarding EMS to Sharon Aceto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules to reserving space
- ChargerREC programming has priority over facility spaces. No request will be confirmed until ChargerREC's calendar has been finalizes
- RSO's can begin requesting spaces for the Fall Semester in mid- August and for the Spring Semester in mid -January.
- Requests are not approved until until all proper paperwork is turned into the Student Affairs Office and ChargerREC sets status to "confirmed"
- RSO's can only request facility space for special events and/or team practices
- RSO's can only reserve a space for 2 hours/week. All exceptions will go through the Operations Coordinator
- All policies and procedures of ChargerREC and the David A. Beckerman Center must be followed. Failure to do so will result in lost of current and future reservation request.
Equipment is also available for rental. Daily equipment rentals requires an UNH ID to check out. All daily equipment MUST stay in the facility be returned by the same person that checked it out. Event Equipment Requests are available to groups and organizations that have a CONFIRMED event reservation on campus. All request must be submitted by completing an Equipment reservation form available at our front desk. All Event Equipment MUST remain on UNH campus and be returned to ChargerREC. Failure to comply with equipment rental rules will result in fees for lost or damage equipment and lost of rental privileges.
Daily Equipment Checkout
Available with UNH ID
Event Equipment Request
Requires Equipment Agreement
|Men's and Women's Basketballls||Bases|
|Indoor Soccer Balls||Cones
|Team Handballs||Yard Markers|
|Pickleball Set||Penalty Flags|
|Floor Hockey Equipment||Kickballs|
|Jump Ropes||Fiddles Stx sticks|
|Weight Lifting Belts||Wiffle Ball bat|
|Resistance Bands||Wiffle Ball|
Team Challenge Equipment*