Fit For Duty Program
Registration for the Fall 2014 Fit For Duty Program is quick and easy! Just stop by our Welcome Desk and one of our employees will be happy to assist you.
Class size is limited to 30 participants, and spaces are filling up fast! Sign up today to guarantee your spot in the class.
Please note that all participants in the Fit For Duty Program are encouraged to register for and complete a Mock Test before attending the first class. For more information on registering for the test, please check out the "Mock Test" tab.
Registration for the Fit For Duty Mock Test is done through IMLeagues. Registration is open to ALL members of the Beckerman Recreation Center, regardless of whether or not you will be participating in the Fit For Duty class.
To create an IMleagues account:
1. Go to www.imleagues.com.
2. Click on the Sign Up link.
3. Enter your information, and use your school email address:
- Students use @unh.newhaven.edu, and submit.
- Faculty/Staff use @newhaven.edu, and submit.
4. You will be sent a confirmation email. Log in to imleagues.com by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
**NOTE: THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL MAY BE SENT TO YOUR JUNK MAIL FOLDER. PLEASE CHECK ALL FOLDERS WHEN WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION**
5. The University of New Haven school link should pop up. Click Join School.
To sign up for the Mock Test:
1. Log in to your imleagues.com account.
2. Click on the University of New Haven link.
3. The current sports should be displayed toward the bottom of the screen. Scroll down to Fit For Duty.
4. Choose the time slot that you wish to take the test.
5. Click the green box labeled Register/Signup.
6. Create a team, using your name as the team name.
If you have any other questions regarding Fit for Duty or the Fit For Duty Mock Test, please contact Devon Vicari at email@example.com