ChargerREC Personal Training
- Do you want a challenging time efficient workout based on your individual fitness goals?
- Do you need someone to help motivate you and make workouts more fun?
- Is your current exercise program is not providing the results you want.
- Do you need guidance to improve your health by reducing common risk factors associated with lack of exercise?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then you may want to consider a Personal Trainer.
What we do...
With careful attention to your personal history and goals, our personal trainers will design and implement an effective workout regimen as well as provide the motivation and tools to get you on track to a healthier way of life! Our personal trainers are skilled in the technical aspect of physical fitness as well as in the art of creating a comfortable and non-intimidating environment for each and every client regardless of age, ability or goals.
We offer packages of five, ten or twenty one-hour sessions, the more you buy the more you save!
All new clients receive a FREE Comprehensive Fitness Assessment, a $30 value!
Just getting started? Then the “Start Me Up!” Package may be your best choice!
3 Sessions broken down as follows:
- 45-minute facility orientation given by our trained welcome staff
- 60-minute comprehensive fitness assessment with a trainer
- 60-minute one on one session with a trainer
*All three sessions must take place within 2 weeks of purchase
Personal Training Rates
|Body Composition Assessment||$10|
|Comprehensive Fitness Assessment||$30|
|“Start Me Up” Package||$75|
|Five Session Package||$125|
|Ten Session Package||$235|
|Twenty Session Package||$440|