- Select program of interest and click “Apply Now”
- Sign in using UNH credentials
- Read Passport Information content
- Fill out Application Questionnaire
- Includes general information as well as short essays on experience and what you hope to gain
- Meet with advisor to discuss classes for approval
- Collect and submit material for review
- Passport copy
- Unofficial transcript
- Course approval form
- Digitally sign and submit Financial Policy and Application Agreements
Applications are accepted on a rolling admission meaning that the sooner you turn them in, the sooner you’ll be able to finalize your plans for your time abroad. Make note that if planning on traveling with a third-party provider, there may be a separate application deadline.
Last day to submit a Spring 2013 semester application is October 15.