All students are encouraged to meet with their academic advisors to determine the program for their major area of study.
- Students must be in good standing academically and have no disciplinary or financial holds.
- The program and program provider must be approved by the Office of International & Experiential Learning (IEL).
- Students who are living on-campus must visit the Office of Residential Life, located on the first floor of Bixler Hall (203.932.7076), to discuss living arrangements for their return.
- Students who are receiving Financial Aid must visit the Financial Aid office to discuss any changes in their Institutional or Federal Financial Aid.
- While away students should stay current with UNH emails and remember to pre-register for the next semester – this can be done on-line.
- Students who plan to graduate at the end of the study abroad semester should be sure to meet with their advisor to ensure the courses taken abroad will meet program requirements.
- Students are advised to obtain approval from their academic advisor for first and second choice courses prior to departure because first choice courses abroad are not always available.
- Grades earned while abroad will be translated to the US Grading scale and applied to the UNH student transcript.
- Transfer students may not study abroad during their first semester as a UNH student.