Non-Computing devices are also required to be enrolled for access to the network. Please use the link below to enroll your gaming console, Bluray player, or any other non-computer device AFTER it has been joined to the Devices network.
Locating the MAC Address
The links below are to assist in finding your non-computing device's mac address for the registration.
- Xbox 360: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1i7UdcPR2c
- Playstation 3: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/978/~/how-to-find-the-ps3-mac-address
- Wii: http://techforums.nintendo.com/thread/7127
- PLEASE NOTE: THE Wii IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE UNH WIFI NETWORK. PLEASE PURCHASE THE DONGLE FOR WIRED CONNECTIVITY
- Apple TV: http://support.apple.com/kb/ta24649?viewlocale=en_us