1. Join the wireless network UNHStudent
a. Login with your UNH network ID and password
2. Open a web browser. You will be redirected to www.newhaven.edu. Change to an off-campus website to be redirected to the following page.
Select Yes, I will install the SafeConnect Policy key
3. The following app will request to save or install.
Select Save (at bottom of browser) and note the location.
4. Select Run and follow the installation screens
5. Select Run Anyway if the following window appears and complete the installation
6. Refresh your browser and login to the SafeConnect page if prompted.
SafeConnect Install for Non-Computing Devices
1. On your Blu-ray player, Xbox, Wii, Apple TV or other similar device join it to the Devices wireless network, password “chargers”
2. On your computer open a browser and go to https://safeconnect.newhaven.edu:8443/enroll
a. You may need to accept the website
3. Login with your UNH account
4. Enter the required information. Instructions to help you find the MAC address can be found at
http://www.newhaven.edu/599578/ Please let us know if instructions for your device is not
listed on our website. Only the * fields are required.