UNH is pleased to announce a new service available to all UNH Students...
wireless printing in the library!!
You will need to download the printer driver to your computer and then you'll be able to print your documents directly from your own computer immediately. The driver software is FREE and standard printing charges apply. You will be charged the appropriate amount, $.08 per page for single sided or duplex (B&W), and $0.50 per page for single sided or duplex for color.
Downloading the Printer Driver
Installation of the driver is fast and simple and you'll be able to immediately start printing.
Mac Computers: http://publix.newhaven.edu/printers/pharos_mac.dmg
Windows Computers: http://publix.newhaven.edu/printers/pharos_windows.exe
- Download the file which is appropriate for your computer and run it.
- For Windows, double-click the file to run it.
- An installation window will pop up to begin the driver installation. Follow the prompts and click Finish when instructed. The drivers are now downloaded and available for immediate use.
Printing from your Computer
The package installed two printers:
- Library Color Laser 4700- for color prints
- HP Laserjet 9040- for black and white prints
When you are ready to print from your computer, select the appropriate printer on the print screen of the program you are using (e.g. MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, etc.). After you have selected the printer, choose the remaining options (e.g. number of copies, which pages to print, single-sided or double-sided). When you have finished, click "Print" to send the print job to the printing station. You can then go to the corresponding print release station in the Library to retrieve your print job.
Remember: You will need your UNH ID to print and standard printing charges apply.
$.08 per page for single sided or duplex for black and white
$0.50 per page for single sided or duplex for color
For more information or troubleshooting help, contact email@example.com