Veterans should rely on official VA documentation and policies in determining your own eligibility for benefits.
As such, we encourage all our veteran students to contact a VA Benefits Counselor directly to discuss their own application including:
- Which benefit program(s) you would qualify for?
- If qualified for multiple programs, which benefit pays more?
- If you are presently receiving other aid, will that entitlement change?
- Do you have any remaining eligibility under other VA Educational Programs?
- What type of training/education will be pursued (and is that type of training covered under the benefit program)?
- Where will you be living while pursuing the training?
- Is the time frame to utilize benefits important?
- Are you eligible for Transfer of Entitlement (and do you want to transfer entitlement) ?