This page contains important policies and procedures related to the Office of Facilities at the University of New Haven.
- Incorporation of Land and/or Buildings to University Properties (Real Estate) - view as PDF
The purpose of this procedure is to establish the protocol to be followed when property or buildings are purchased or otherwise annexed to the University property holdings and facilities management.
- Office Space Guidelines - view as PDF
Optimizing current and future office space ensures that, as an institution, the University of New Haven uses these important physical resources effectively.
- Signage Policy - view as PDF
- This policy approved by the Facilities Planning Committee and the Office of Enrollment Marketing and Communications provides a guideline for all signage at the University of New Haven and is based on current design standards and University branding.
- UNH Events Policy- The purpose of this policy is to set priorities for facilities usage, define scheduling procedures and policies, provide direction for maximization of space, and establish charges associated with event management and facility usage. Activities shall in no way violate the purposes, property, policies, procedures, or regulations of the University or federal and state laws. All organizations are expected to follow the rules and regulations governing the particular facility or grounds being used
- Orange Campus Operations- The purpose of this protocol is to outline the overall current operation and permitted uses of the Orange Campus as well as the available support services. In addition this protocol addresses the policies and procedures to be followed for the use of the Orange Campus. This protocol is based on the current state of renovation of the facility as well as zoning and other regulatory requirements related to the renovation plan application.