Duplicating requests should be submitted 24 hours in advance.
Your budget will be charged based on the following rates for duplicating service:
- Black and White - $0.05/side
- Color - $0.25/side
Request duplicating service through the Support Services Portal at https://supportservices.newhaven.edu
Instructions for Requesting Duplicating Service through the UNH Support Services Portal
- Log on to the UNH Online Work Order Request Portal at the following website link using your network ID and Password: https://supportservices.newhaven.edu
- On the Tickets screen, select “New”
- On the “New” screen, click on the drop down arrow of “Select a work order queue” and select “Copy Service”
- On the “New Ticket” screen, fill in all required fields:
Title (description of your request)
Index Code (your Department’s Index Code)
# of Originals
# of Copies Needed
Note: Your job will not process if the required fields are not populated.
- Configure your request by selecting from the drop down boxes - paper size, page layout, collation, stapling, hole punch, confidential.
- A Comment box is provided for any additional requests you may have.
- Please ignore the “Owners only” and “KB article lookup” sections.
- Attach your document - Located below the Comment section is an Attachment box where you must attach the file containing your print job. Select the “Browse” button to attach the file. Please use files formatted from software such as Microsoft Office 97 or newer.
- When you have finished making your selections and attached your file, click “Save” at the bottom of your Ticket. Please note there is a Session Timer that will cancel your order if it is not saved within 3 hours.
- You will be notified by email when the Duplicating Center closes your Ticket thus indicating your duplicating service request is completed and ready for pick up in the Duplicating Center located in the basement of Maxcy Hall – Room 15 during normal business hours Monday through Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm, closed for lunch 12:30pm-1:30pm.
- Please allow 24 hours to process your request.
- Please direct questions or concerns to the Duplicating Center at 203-932-7202.
OfficeMax "ImPress" - Duplicating services can also be obtained through OfficeMax. Simply log onto the OfficeMax website and select “Print and Document Services” > Create New Custom Print Order > Upload and Print > Document Upload > Browse your PC to select the document you wish to print. Your department budget will be charged based on your mapping in the OfficeMax website. Please consider using OfficeMax ImPress services for jobs exceeding 500 pages for black and white and 100 pages for color. Please allow 2 days for delivery.