The University of New Haven Payroll Department's primary responsibility is the accurate and timely processing of all faculty, staff and student payrolls. With each and every check issued, payroll is required by law to withhold the correct deductions for federal, state and local taxes. Other services provided are preparing Forms W-2 and related employment tax returns, direct deposit information, and employee job and deduction records. The University of New Haven's Payroll Department is staffed with highly skilled professionals who are experts at meeting payroll deadlines and answering employees' inquiries regarding earnings, taxes, and deductions.
This web page has been designed by the Payroll Department to share payroll information with the faculty, staff and students of the University of New Haven. It also contains links to other web sites that may be of interest to our employees. We sincerely hope that it proves to be a valuable source of reference for all employees of the university.
The mission of the Payroll Department is to:
- produce timely and accurate processing of all faculty, staff and student payrolls
- comply with federal, state, and local regulations
- uphold institutional policies
- minimize risk to the organization through strong internal controls
- reduce costs through the efficient use of resources.