The Business Office is pleased to announce the introduction of OfficeMax “ImPress” online printing services. ImPress is easy to use, convenient, and cost effective. Print existing documents and create new documents using ImPress and your print request will be completed and delivered in 2 business days. The ImPress website offers many printing and finishing options such as laminating, binding, folding, and padding. The website will calculate the cost for your request based on the options you select and your department budget will be charged based on your established profile with OfficeMax. Please consider using ImPress services for large printing requirements or requirements that demand a high quality of printing. If you do not currently have an OfficeMax account, please request one at the new account request website http://jotform.com/form/80133850984.
OfficeMax Impress pricing is based on our current agreement with OfficeMax and summarized in this PDF document.
Instructions for ImPress
- Log onto the OfficeMax website as usual
- Under “Print & Document Services” on the left side of the home page, select “Create New Custom Print Order”
- On the next screen, select “Upload and Print”
- On the next screen, select “Document Upload”
- On the next screen, select “Browse” to select the document you want to print. You can identify multiple documents to print. You also have the option to save the document to a “File Cabinet” for future use.
- On lower right corner of the screen, select “Upload and Continue”
- On the next screen, enter your “Order Name” in the space provided, preview your order if desired, select “Continue”
- On the next screen, identify the quantity to be printed, then select print options to view your job and to configure the print output
- On the Print Options screen, select “Printing and Binding” to configure requirements such as black and white, color, single sided, paper type, binding, front cover, back cover, etc. Select “Finishing Options” to configure stapling, 3 hole punching (Drilling), folding, laminating, padding, and shrink wrap. Please note that some of the options will result in increased cost. The total cost of your job will appear in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Select save on the lower left side of the screen when you are finished configuring the job.
- Select “Continue” on the next screen. The anticipated delivery date and recipient information will appear. Select “Continue”.
- Verify your delivery date and time. The system will provide an error message if the requested delivery is less than 2 days. Correct the delivery date if this occurs. Select “Continue”
- On the next screen, select “Place Order"