What can a success advisor help you with?
Your appointment with a coach is tailored to YOU: your interests, grades, goals, and talents. Whether you're tackling current academic struggles or seeking ways to enhance your learning experiences at UNH, your Success Advisor will help you maximize your options. Success Advisors are here to help you make the most of your first-year experience. Working with your success coach, you will create a personalized plan that can include any of the following:
- Managing your time
- Meeting new people
- Getting involved
- Setting personal & academic goals
- Organizing your weekly/monthly/semester assignments
- Planning your class schedule
- Study habits
- Eliminating barriers to success
- Balancing your academic & social lives
- Improving course performance
How do I sign up to meet with a Success Advisor?
You can set up an appointment with your Success Advisor by
- Email your success advisor or email email@example.com
- Call your Success Advisor or the Center for Student Student
- Visit the Center for Student Success in Maxcy Hall 106
Not sure who your Success Advisor is?
You can find both your Academic Advisor and Success Advisor right on Starfish! Click Here to Learn How to Schedule an Appointment