All billing for tuition, fees, room and board is processed electronically through ePay. With ePay, you can access your tuition statement, view account activity, make a payment in a secure environment, and set up others to have similar access.
- Aside from the very first bill you receive at UNH, paper bills are not produced and mailed.
- Effective July 1st, in order to discuss and access a student's tuition account with parents or others, students must provide permission by creating up to 5 Authorized Users/Payers on their ePay account.
- You (and any Authorized User) will receive an email notifying you when your bill is ready to be viewed.
- Enroll in Direct Deposit through ePay to have refunds sent right to your checking or savings account. (optional)
- Sign up for Text/SMS Message Notifications. (optional)
HOW IT WORKS
Log in to ePay via insideUNH portal
1. Go to the insideUNH login page
2. Enter your username and password and click Submit.
3. Click the ePay menu item from the menu on the top right.
View and print your bill
1. From the left-hand menu, select View Accounts (Your current account activity will be displayed)
2. To view your most recent bill, select Current Statement from the left-hand menu
3. Click onto Printable Statement to print a copy
Securely pay your bill online
Use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, debit card or a U.S. checking or savings account.
1. From the left-hand menu select Make Payment. Enter the amount, and select your payment method using the Payment Method dropdown box
Sign up for direct deposit for refunds
1. From the left-hand menu select Direct Deposit
2. Enter your bank account information
Sign up to receive billing Text/SMS message notifications
1. Click on User Preferences
2. Under SMS option enter in the phone number and mobile carrier for the notification
3. Check off the SMS box under notifications to enable this functionality and then save
Create an authorized user
You may also authorize someone else, such as a parent, to view and pay your bill. From your account, please complete the following steps:
1. From the left-hand menu, select Authorize Payers
2. Assign a login name and password for your payer (case sensitive)
3. Notify your authorized payer of his or her login name, password, and the website
All authorized users can log in to ePay here: https://quikpayasp.com/newhaven/student_account/authorized.do