(FRIDAY, JANUARY 2 - WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 21)
Registration for Intersession will open November 10th.
Intersession courses are offered in a variety of convenient schedules & formats including day, evening, weekend and online classes. Because courses are individually scheduled during the intersession, it is important for you to carefully review the meeting days and times for each course under the “Schedule of Courses”. Please note that there will be no classes on Monday January 19th (Martin Luther King Day). For research projects, internships and independent studies, students should contact the appropriate academic department/faculty member for specific course requirements.
- Current UNH students who wish to register for the 2015 Intersession should enroll using Banner Self Service. To access Intersession registration go to https://insideunh.newhaven.edu/. and select the Banner Self Service icon (SSB)
- Former UNH students who are inactive because they have not taken a course in the past year should contact College of Lifelong & eLearning at (203) 932-7180 for reactivation of their records.
- New & Visiting Students who have not previously enrolled in courses at UNH should read the Application Procedures and submit an online application. Select the “UNDERGRADUATE Part-time, Accelerated or Visiting/Non-Degree Application”. The “Application Procedures” will also provide information about course registration.
Tuition & Fees for Intersession 2015:
- Tuition per 3 credit course = $1665 ($555 per credit hour)
- Housing - On-campus housing is available for resident students who are enrolled in Intersession classes at the rate of $125 per week. For further information about housing, please contact the Office of Residential Life.
Questions about Intersession?
Please contact College of Lifelong & eLearning at (203) 932-7180 or Lifelong_eLearn@newhaven.edu to speak with one of our enrollment advisors. Our office is located on the Orange Campus. Our office hours are 8:30am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday.