(Thursday, December 22 - Saturday, January 14)
Registration for Intersession will open October 17th.
Intersession courses are offered in a variety of convenient schedules & formats including day, evening, weekend and online classes. Because courses are individually scheduled during the intersession, it is important for you to carefully review the meeting days and times for each course under the “Schedule of Courses”. For research projects, internships and independent studies, students should contact the appropriate academic department/faculty member for specific course requirements.
- Current UNH students who wish to register for the 2017 Intersession should enroll using Banner Self Service. To access Intersession registration go to https://insideunh.newhaven.edu/. and select the Banner Self Service icon (SSB)
- New, Visiting or Former students must complete “Part-time, Application for Admission". If you have questions about the application process for Intersession please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office at (203) 932-7319.
Tuition & Fees for Intersession 2017:
- Undergraduate Tuition per 3 credit course = $1785 ($595 per credit hour)
- Graduate Tuition per 3 credit course = $2610 ($870 per credit hour)
- Housing - On-campus housing is available for resident students who are enrolled in Intersession classes at the rate of $125 per week. For further information about housing, please contact the Office of Residential Life.