Our admissions staff would like to make sure that each accepted student gets the best
experience possible when visiting the University of New Haven campus. In order to
do this, we have put together a program that allows you to do a number of different
things during your specialized visit. These personal visits are a great way for accepted
students to decide if the University of New Haven is the right place for them!
Some of your options include:
- Sitting in on an actual college course at the University of New Haven
- Meeting with a faculty member in your academic area of interest
- Talking with a coach from one of our 17 NCAA Division II athletic teams
- Meeting with a member of the admissions staff
- Shadowing a current the University of New Haven student for the day
- If you have a friend that currently attends the University of New Haven that you would
like to shadow during your Charger Day experience, please let us know so that we may
work that into the plans!
- Taking a campus tour
- Having lunch and/or dinner in our Student Center
You can choose one or all of these options; just let us know what you would like to
do! Charger Days occur only during the week (Monday – Thursday) and work best if you give us at least a two-week notice so we can arrange everything for you. Charger Days are open only to students who have been admitted to the University of New Haven to help them to determine if the University of New
Haven is the right place for them.