Join the Alumni Association in sunny Miami for a weekend of fun, reminiscing with classmates and reconnecting with your alma mater. The weekend package includes a welcome reception, a behind-the-scenes tour of Sun Life Stadium and a private alumni reception at the stadium. All this leads up to the main event on Sunday as you will watch the New England Patriots take on the Miami Dolphins from one of the best seats in the stadium or from the Miami Dolphins sideline with your ALL-ACCESS sideline pass!
Begin the weekend at the Alumni Welcome Reception at Shula's Hotel & Golf Club on Friday, December 13. Enjoy a variety of delicious appetizers, as beer, wine and soda as you mingle with fellow UNH alumni.
On Saturday, discover the inner workings of Sun Life Stadium during a behind-the-scenes tour of the facility led by senior director of facilities, and UNH alumnus, Aaron Haviland '97. Following the tour, the group will head to Duffy's Hall of Champions, which overlooks the stadium, for a private dinner reception, featuring an expansive buffet and open bar.
On Sunday, board a private chartered bus departing Shula's Hotel en route to Sun Life Stadium to enjoy a two-hour pregame tailgate at the stadium. The kickoff tailgate includes the Bru's Room’s famous wings and ribs, burgers, hot dogs, chips, cookies, soda and water, which you will enjoy from a weather-protected area that is complete with a DJ and much more.
At game time settle in to watch the Miami Dolphins take on the New England Patriots. Your ALL-ACCESS pass will allow you to view the action from the Miami Dolphins sideline or the Ford Sideline Lounge. You will have access to the Dolphins sideline before, during and after the game. Get up close and personal with the players while they warm up or step inside the upscale Ford Sideline Lounge for commentary food and non-alcoholic drinks. Transportation back to Shula’s Hotel will be provided following the game.
The meeting between the Dolphins and the Patriots last year in Miami was a hotly contested game that the Patriots won 23-16 to capture the team’s fourth straight division title. The team is led by perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Tom Brady and Coach Bill Belichick, who will be looking to notch his 200th career win during the 2013-2014 season.
The Dolphins are looking to build on the momentum of last year in which they were led by quarterback Ryan Tannehill, who set franchise rookie records for passing yards, attempts and completions. The defense includes standout defensive end Cameron Wake who set a career high last year and finished fourth in the league with 15 sacks.
Each alumnus/a is permitted to purchase a maximum of four (4) packages.
For your convenience, accommodations at Shula's Hotel & Golf Club are available to alumni at a discounted rate of $99 per night and includes breakfast for two at Shula's Steak 2. To make your reservation, call Shula's Hotel and Golf Club and ask for the UNH alumni rate.
Shula’s Hotel & Golf Club
6842 Main Street
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
Information: (305) 821-1150
Reservations: (800) 247-4852
- Game tickets and Ford Sideline Club passes will be distributed prior to the Sun Life Stadium tour on Saturday, December 14.
- Seats are located in Section 451.
- Packages purchased for this event are non-refundable.
- Parking at Sun Life Stadium is not included in package cost. We encourage our guests to take the round-trip shuttle transportation that will be provided from Shula's Hotel.
- Space is limited. Please register early.
All registrants will receive a follow-up email one month before the event, which will include specific event times, directions, parking instructions and event locations.
Price Per Package: $410.00
Friday, December 13
- Alumni Welcome Reception, 6 p.m., Shula’s Hotel & Golf Club
Saturday, December 14
- Behind-the-Scenes Sun Life Stadium tour, 3:30 p.m.
- UNH Alumni Dinner Reception, 5 p.m., Duffy's Hall of Champions, Sun Life Stadium
Sunday, December 15
- Shuttle bus from Shula's Hotel to Sun Life Stadium
- One (1) ticket for Kickoff Tailgate, beginning at 11 a.m.
- One (1) game ticket location in Section 451, New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins, 1 p.m., Sun Life Stadium,
- One (1) Ford Sideline Club and Lounge Pass
- Shuttle bus from Sun Life Stadium to Shula's Hotel at the end of the game