November 30 - December 2, 2012
Join us in Miami for a weekend of fun, reminiscing with classmates and reconnecting with your alma mater. The experience includes a welcome reception, behind-the-scenes tour of Sun Life Stadium, and a private alumni reception at the stadium. All this leads up to the main event on Sunday as you will watch the New England Patriots take on the Miami Dolphins in style from an exclusive luxury suite.
Begin the weekend at the Alumni Welcome Reception at Shula's Hotel & Golf Club on Friday, November 30. Enjoy a variety of delicious appetizers, as well as beer, wine and soda, as you meet other UNH alumni.
On Saturday, check out the inner workings of Sun Life Stadium during a behind-the-scenes tour of the facility led by senior director of facilities, and UNH alumnus, Aaron Haviland '97. After the tour, the group will head over to Duffy's Hall of Champions, which overlooks the stadium, for a private dinner reception featuring an expansive buffet and open bar.
On Sunday, enjoy round-trip transportation via private chartered bus from Shula's Hotel to Sun Life Stadium. You will watch the action from Duffy’s Hall of Champions, a private suite. This includes an unlimited game day buffet, open bar with beer, wine and soda, 50-inch plasma TVs to check out the NFL action from around the league.
Last year, the Patriots were 2-0 against the Dolphins. In their first matchup of last season, the AFC East rivals combined for 62 points and more than 1,100 yards in the Patriots’ 38-24 win. The Patriots rallied from a 17-0 halftime deficit to defeat the Dolphins 27-24 in the rematch on Christmas Eve. The Patriots are again favored to win the AFC East and are led by All-Pro quarterback Tom Brady and head coach Bill Belichick. Last year, the duo became the NFL’s winningest coach-quarterback tandem.
The Dolphins are led by first-year head coach Joe Philbin, who last served as the offensive coordinator for the Green Bay Packers. The Packers, who finished the season 15-2, led the NFL in total points with 560. Running back Reggie Bush will look to continue the success he had in his first year in Miami when he ran for a career-high 1,086 yards.
Each alumnus/a is permitted to purchase a maximum of four packages.
AccommodationsFor your convenience, accommodations at Shula's Hotel & Golf Club are available to alumni at a discounted rate of $99 per night including breakfast for two at Shula's Steak 2. To make your reservation, call Shula's Hotel and Golf Club and ask for the UNH alumni rate.
Shula’s Hotel & Golf Club
6842 Main Street
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
Information: (305) 821-1150
Reservations: (800) 247-4852
- Game tickets will be distributed prior to the Sun Life Stadium tour on Saturday, December 1.
- Seats are located in Duffy's Hall of Champions private suite.
- Packages purchased for this event are non-refundable.
- Parking at Sun Life Stadium is not included in package cost. We encourage our guests to take the round-trip shuttle transportation that will be provided from Shula's Hotel.
- Space is limited. Please register early.
All registrants will receive a follow up email one month before the event, which will include specific event times, directions, parking instructions and event locations.
Price per Package: $410.00Friday, November 30
- Alumni Welcome Reception, 6 p.m., Shula’s Hotel & Golf Club
Saturday, December 1
- Behind-the-Scenes Sun Life Stadium tour, 3:30 p.m.
- UNH Alumni Dinner Reception, 5 p.m., Duffy's Hall of Champions, Sun Life Stadium
Sunday, December 2
- Shuttle bus from Shula's Hotel to Sun Life Stadium
- One (1) game ticket for Duffy's Hall of Champions, New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins, 1 p.m., Sun Life Stadium (Limit of four tickets per alumnus/a)
- Unlimited game day buffet and open bar
- Shuttle bus from Sun Life Stadium to Shula's Hotel at the end of the game