Special rates for auditing academic courses are available to all alumni on a space
available basis. Cost for auditing is $70 per credit for undergraduate classes and
$100 per credit for graduate classes.
Call the Office of Alumni Relations, (203) 932-7270, or email email@example.com with any additional questions.
Guidelines for Auditing a Class
In order to receive this benefit, we must verify that you are an alum.
- 1. Contact the Registrar's Office – Bergami Hall – for a registration form and to
verify that there is room in the class you are interested in auditing.
- Registrar: (203) 932-7308 or Registrar@newhaven.edu
- Registration form can be picked up in person, mailed or faxed.
- 2. For alumni verification, contact either the Alumni Office, which will verify on
your registration form that you are an alum, or present your Alumni Association Card
to the Bursar's Office at time of payment.
3. Alumni with an Undergraduate Degree can audit only an undergraduate class and alumni
with a Graduate Degree can audit an undergraduate and graduate classes.
- If paying by credit card, alums can fax their completed registration form to the Alumni
Office – fax (203) 931-6020 – for alumni verification. The Alumni Office will forward
the registration form to the Bursar's Office.
4. Present the completed registration form with payment to the Bursar's Office – Bergami
- $70 per credit
- $100 per credit
- Alumni are responsible for all additional costs related to the course (i.e. books,
lab fees, etc.)
- The Bursar's Office will accept either of the following as proof of being an alum:
- i. Verification on the registration form from the Alumni Office
- ii. A University of New Haven Alumni Association Card