The Students We Seek Have:
- 7 years of professional work experience, 2 years at management level
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- English as a native language or passing scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- A willingness to take the GMAT, other classes or test if requested by the Admissions Committee
- Complete the online application.
- Upload your resume, organizational chart, and letter to the admissions committee on your application. If you wish to mail these items, you may do so to the address below.
- Indicate two professional references on your application who will be submitting letters of recommendation on your behalf. By providing the name and email address of each recommender on the application, s/he will receive an email from our system with a secure link to provide your recommendation. Recommendations should include one from your supervisor and one or more from business associates qualified to comment on your performance, leadership and potential to contribute to an Executive MBA program.
- Call to schedule your personal interview.
- Request all transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended.
- International Applications Only: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). If your primary language is not English and you are not a graduate of a college or university in the United States or a permanent U.S. resident, you must submit an acceptable score on the TOEFL. For an application to take the test, write TOEFL, Educational Testing Service, Box 6151, Princeton, NJ, USA 08541-6151 or visit toefl.org. Please have TOEFL scores sent directly to the University of New Haven Graduate Admission's office.
- LETTER TO ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE - The personal essay is an opportunity for applicants to express their unique qualifications, experiences, and reasons for applying to the University of New Haven Executive MBA Program.
- ORGANIZATIONAL CHART - Please construct an organization chart indicating your position within the organization, including reporting relationships.
- SPONSORING ORGANIZATION'S STATEMENT OF SUPPORT - Click here to download the form.
- LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION - Two letters are required. Click here to download the Guidelines for Letters of Recommendation. Names and email addresses of recommenders should be provided on the online application.
- TRANSCRIPTS - We require an official transcript from the college or university granting your degree(s), as well as an official transcript from all colleges/universities attended. Transcripts should be sent directly from the institution to the address listed below.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW - Completion of a successful interview with the Executive Director of Graduate Business Programs and/or faculty member. Call to schedule your interview: 203.479.4206
Submitting Application Materials
All application materials mentioned in these instructions that you do not upload as part of the online application should be forwarded to:
University of New Haven
College of Business, Maxcy Hall
Executive MBA Program
300 Boston Post Road, West Haven, CT 06516
Attn: Executive Director, Graduate Business Programs