The Students We Seek Have:
• 5 years of professional work experience, 2 years at management level
• An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
• English as a native language or passing scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
1. Complete the online application.
2. Upload your resume, organizational chart, and letter to the admissions committee on your application. If you wish to mail these items, you may do so to the address below.
3. Indicate two professional references on your application who will be submitting letters of recommendation on your behalf. By providing the name and email address of each recommender on the application, s/he will receive an email from our system with a secure link to provide your recommendation. Recommendations should include one from your supervisor and one or more from business associates qualified to comment on your performance, leadership and potential to contribute to an Executive MBA program.
4. Request all transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended.
• LETTER TO ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE - The personal essay is an opportunity for applicants to express their unique qualifications, experiences, and reasons for applying to the University of New Haven Executive MBA Program.
• ORGANIZATIONAL CHART - Please construct an organization chart indicating your position within the organization, including reporting relationships.
• SPONSORING ORGANIZATION'S STATEMENT OF SUPPORT - Click here to download the form.
• LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION - Two letters are required. Click here to download the Guidelines for Letters of Recommendation. Names and email addresses of recommenders should be provided on the online application.
• TRANSCRIPTS - We require an official transcript from the college or university granting your degree(s), as well as an official transcript from all colleges/universities attended. Transcripts should be sent directly from the institution to the address listed below.
• PERSONAL INTERVIEW - Completion of a successful interview with the Dean of College of Business and/or faculty member.
Submitting Application Materials
All application materials mentioned in these instructions that you do not upload as part of the online application should be forwarded to:
University of New Haven
Echlin Hall: Second Floor
300 Boston Post Road, West Haven, CT 06516
Attn: Director of Graduate Enrollment