When you enter the EMBA program at UNH, you immediately become part of a close-knit and powerful network that will become one of your best allies in your rise to the top.
No Internet-based networking tool can match a network created this way — one that’s built on shared experiences as peers move through a program together. These relationships will endure throughout your working life and even afterward,opening doors to career moves, referrals, and new ideas.
In addition to the network of peers that you create, UNH delivers to you an impressive network of alumni. In fact, we have the largest Executive MBA alumni body in Connecticut, giving our students an unusual wealth of networking opportunities and potential for career advancement. Our alumni live throughout the U.S. and in exciting places all over the world, working in a broad spectrum of corporations and government organizations.
Want us to play a more active role in making those important connections for you? Our dedicated Career Development Center provides support for those looking to take the next step in their career as well as those looking for qualified professionals for their organization.
Executive MBA Class Profile
- The average age of our Executive MBA students is 39, with an age range of 25 to 59 years.
- Students have been working in their careers for an average of 15.2 years.
- On average, students have 8.5 years of management experience.
- Two-thirds of students have earned undergraduate degrees in non-business disciplines.
- Approximately 15 percent have advanced degrees, 33 percent are female, and 32 percent are minority group members.