Our curriculum contains six integrative modules that, together, reflect the comprehensive spectrum of a successful business enterprise.
The Executive M.B.A is a 56-unit curriculum that provides a complete framework for the strategic management of an organization. The central theme of this program is "strategic leadership in a collaborative and integrated learning environment." Designed for the experienced practitioner and planned around small-group seminar sessions, this program helps to provide the cognitive knowledge and skills necessary to achieve the following objectives:
- Manage and motivate others in increasingly complex and dynamic environments.
- Access, organize, and assess important management information.
- Identify and forecast trends and changes in industries and markets, both domestically and internationally.
- Develop functionally integrated business and organizational plans in pursuit of strategic goals.
- Make strategic decisions, operationalize strategic plans, and provide strategic leadership.
Viability: Building the Foundation
Cultural Transformation: Building the Team
Marketing Management: Connecting to the Customer
Sustainability and Social Responsibility: Connecting to the World
Measurement: Advancing Shareholder Value
Leadership: Advancing Company Value