If you are interested in learning more about the MBA program in New London, please contact Jessica Linicus at 203-932-7387 or email@example.com
Individuals who hold an undergraduate degree and are interested in increasing their opportunities for advancement in their career may take advantage of this part-time M.B.A. program at UNH's New London campus.
Earning an M.B.A. can be a truly transformational experience. Whether you want to make a significant career move or are seeking advancement within your current company, our experienced business faculty delivers advanced, relevant theories and strategies in an executive format that assures success.
The 48-credit M.B.A. program is built on a series of foundational courses in core business subjects like finance, marketing, economics, accounting, and management, and also includes coursework carefully selected for active working professionals that covers topics in business communication, law, and product management. A highly interactive business simulation serves as the capstone course for the program.
The unique scheduling of the 27-month program allows you to earn your degree while still meeting your personal and professional obligations with limited interruption. Unique advantages offered by the M.B.A. New London program include:
• Attend classes in a blended format; some meeting just once each week and other meeting completely online
• All classes offered on the New London campus or in an online format
• Six online core courses can potentially be waived for students with an undergraduate degree in business
• Courses are presented in accelerated modules offered online or in classroom
• Further development of your managerial skills and core competencies, no matter what professional experience you bring into the program
• Meeting individuals with different backgrounds, sharing common challenges, and collaborating on ideas for resolving them — all within your class
• Your class becomes a close-knit community who often continue their networking and support relationships after the program’s completion