Parameters for image-map-2:{}
University of New Haven logo

Labor Relations M.S. Admissions Requirements

Candidates for admission are required to hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education. It is preferable that the undergraduate degree be in business administration, public administration, or a social or behavioral science (e.g., economics, history, political science, psychology, or sociology). Application for admission is also open to full-time professionals in personnel and labor relations holding a baccalaureate degree in any field from an accredited institution.
Though admissions decisions are usually based on an applicant's undergraduate record, in some cases the applicant may be required to submit scores from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).