The Master of Science in Healthcare Administration (MSHA) Corporate program has been designed for working healthcare professionals employed at Yale New Haven Health System location. This program is offered in "cohort" format meaning that students all follow the same set schedule taking classes together over 24 months. Courses meet one day a week for 7.5 weeks per course and are offered in a hybrid format. This format helps working professionals balance graduate school with the demands of family, work, and other responsibilities.
Classes meet weekly from 4-9:30 p.m. and are held on the Yale New Haven Hospital campus in New Haven, CT. Meals are provided during the class sessions. The class schedule follows the University of New Haven academic calendar. This program is offered annually starting each Fall.
Features & Benefits
- Earn a master's degree in two years without career interruption
- Earn a graduate certificate plus the MSHA degree at the same time.
- Learn from distinguished faculty teaching a practical curriculum
- Have a faculty or professional mentor who will guide you through the program
- Learn in a collaborative environment with seminar style classes with fewer than 20 students
- Expand your network of business peers
- Benefit immediately from work-related, practical assignments
- Receive meals and books as part of the cost of tuition
- Keep the tuition cost locked for the duration of the program
- Study with the same students in a cohort throughout the program
In additional to the traditional MSHA program admissions requirements, the YNHH cohort program also requires a minimum of two years of professional experience in healthcare.
|HCAD 6600||Introduction to the US Health Care System|
|HCAD 6601||Management of Health Care Organizations|
|HCAD 6602||Management of Information Systems in Health Care|
|HCAD 6604||Law and Public Health|
|HCAD 6607||Communication in Health Care|
|HCAD 6603||Financial Management of Health Care Organizations|
|HCAD 6605||Healthcare Ethics|
|PADM 6611||Research Methods|
|HCAD 6675||Health Care Leadership|
|HCAD 6608||Healthcare Administration Capstone|
|HCAD 6653||Population Health Management|
|HCAD 6633||Project Management in Healthcare|