To check to see if you have a hold:
Log onto matrix and click on the " ! " in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. It will tell you if you have holds on your account or not. It will also tell you what the hold is for. There are many different reasons you might have a hold on your account. You may:
- Have an outstanding balance with Bursar's.
- Owe a book to the library.
- Need to submit a physical to the health center.
- Need to turn in athletic equipment.
- Have to complete a disciplinary sanction.
- Need to meet with your academic advisor.
To remove the hold, contact the office that placed the hold on your account.