All students who completed the Degree Application and indicated that they would participate in the Spring Commencement on Sunday, May 18 MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE PARTICIPATION FORM BY THE FRIDAY, MARCH 14 DEADLINE.
- Login to insideUNH
- Click on SSB (Banner) in the upper-right corner
- Under the Student Tab, click on “Student Records”
- Click on “View Application To Graduate”
- Click on “Commencement Participation” link
- Complete the Commencement Participation Form
- Upon completion, click “Submit”
- Print the summary page for your records
NOTE: When students completed the Degree Application in Fall 2013, they indicated whether or not they would participate in Commencement. If you indicated that you would NOT participate, but your plans have changed and you now want to participate in Spring Commencement on May 18, 2014, you MUST CONTACT THE UNIVERSITY REGISTRAR’S OFFICE BY THE FRIDAY, MARCH 14 DEADLINE. Email UNHRegistrar@newhaven.edu or call (203) 932-7309.