Commencement is a momentous occasion as it stands for the culmination of years of
hard work, sacrifice and dedication. As one of the truly important memories of a lifetime,
the University has selected GradImages to capture the moment forever.
- A photographer from GradImages will be at the ceremony to photograph each graduating
student at their special moment of recognition.
- Since photographers will be available, guests are strongly encouraged to remain in
their seats, relax and enjoy the ceremony.
- The graduate seating and stage areas are off-limits to audience members throughout
the Commencement ceremony.
- Once the Commencement ceremony has concluded and the stage party has left the stage,
graduates and their guests are invited to take photographs in front of the stage.
- Students can pre-register their emails and the emails of up to six loved ones at GradImages.com/Preregistration to receive a coupon for $5 off any order of $25 or more.
- Each graduating student will receive an email (to the student's University email address)
with a digital proof within a week of the Commencement ceremony.
- After Commencement, students may order online at www.gradimages.com or by calling (800) 261-2576.
- Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Merchandise for Graduates
To order a beautiful bouquet of roses and a commemorative t-shirt for your graduate.
- Bouquets and t-shirts will be available for pick-up at the entrance to Oakdale Theatre
on Commencement day.
- Bouquets and t-shirts will also be available for purchase at the Commencement ceremony.
- Proceeds will benefit campus programs sponsored by the University's Alumni Association.
For more information, please contact the Alumni Office at (203) 932-7270 or email@example.com.