The Master of Science in Engineering & Operations Management Cohort program has been designed for the technical professional who aspire or currently hold engineering, project management, and operations management positions in both the manufacturing and service sectors. This program is being offered in a "cohort" format for busy working professionals with a minimum of 2 years of full time work experience. The cohort students follow the same set schedule and meet one day a week for five or seven weeks per course enabling them to complete the degree in 23 months. This format helps the professional balance graduate school with the demands of family, work, and other responsibilities.
Classes meet weekly on Mondays or Tuesdays from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and are held in New London and Orange, CT. There are no classes scheduled on major holiday weekends or during the month of August. This cohorts begin in New London & Orange every September.
Features & Benefits
- Distinguished faculty & defined curriculum
- Collaborative learning environment
- Encounter real-world curriculum
- Participate in lively classroom discussions
- Expand your network of business peers
- Benefit immediately from work-related classroom assignments
- Earn an master's degree in less than two years without career interruption
- Cohort style, same group of students remains together throughout the program
- Small class size—15 to 25 students
For more information about the cohort option for working professionals, please contact:
Associate Director of Graduate Enrollment & Corporate Outreach
203-479-4503 or 1-800-DIAL-UNH ext. 4503