Welcome to the University of New Haven's Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences
The University of New Haven has been providing advanced education in Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences for 50 years and has earned a national reputation as one of the best and most comprehensive providers of advanced education in Criminal Justice, Forensic Science and Fire Science.
Additionally, the university has recently expanded the degree offerings in the college to include innovative new programs in National Security and Forensic Computer Investigation.
All of our courses are taught by highly qualified faculty members. Our full-time faculty members all hold advanced degrees in their academic areas of expertise. However, they are also highly experienced professionals drawn from all of the various career specializations serviced by the college. Collectively, our full-time faculty has over 300 years of experience working in their fields. Our full-time faculty members are supported by highly qualified part-time instructors who also hold advanced degrees in their academic fields and typically teach specialized courses in areas such as fingerprint identification, forensic photography, medical-legal investigations, arson investigations and legal investigations as well as many other areas of study within our college.
The Henry C. Lee College prides itself on providing:
- Courses which integrate theory and application that are designed to prepare the student to be an effective and successful professional.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date programs and curriculum which are regularly reviewed by advisory boards and the professional community.
- Specialized Certificate programs in areas such as Forensic Computer Investigation, Forensic Psychology, Arson Investigation, Paralegal Studies, Law Enforcement Science, Advanced Investigations and Private Security.
- Active and engaged student activities such as clubs, professional fraternities and societies, specialized workshops and lectures on emerging and important topics.
- Highly successful internship programs in every degree program that enable students the opportunity to integrate their academic experience with professional career experience.
Together these activities are part of "Real-Life Learning" at the University of New Haven, a unique blending of solid academic learning in the best traditions of liberal arts education and engaged learning focused on professional careers.
Thank you for taking the time to explore the Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences. If you are considering enrolling in any of our programs we invite you to contact our admissions office to schedule a visit to our campus and learn how the University of New Haven can be part of your future. If you would like additional information about our academic programs or if would like to schedule a meeting, please contact my office and we will be happy to provide assistance.