Welcome Graduate Students! Now that you know more about your chosen program, it's time to register for your first graduate classes.
At UNH, registration is done online via a system called Banner Self Service.
To access Banner Self Service and register for your classes please follow these detailed written instructions (Microsoft Word File download) or view the video on the registration process https://tegr.it/y/13026. (Video may require download of browser plug-in.)
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the University Registrar at UNHRegistrar@newhaven.edu, or call our office at 203-932-7309 for assistance.
What do I need to do to complete this step?
- Important: if you have not yet reviewed the information in the Advisement step, click the "back" button below to return to the Advisement webpage.
- Read the instructions and/or watch the video detailing the registration process by clicking the appropriate links above.
- When you are ready to register for your classes, click the yellow "Register for Classes" sign below to be taken to insideUNH.
- InsideUNH will open in a new window.
- After logging in, click the yellow SS/SSB icon in the upper right to access Banner Self Service.
- Register for classes.
- Once you've registered for classes, return to this window and click the sign below to move ahead to Step 9.