Welcome Graduate Students! Now that you know more about your chosen program, it's time to register for your first graduate classes.
At UNH, registration is done online via a system called Banner Self Service.
To access Banner Self Service and register for your classes please go to the registrar’s page for detailed instructions at www.newhaven.edu/registrar
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the University Registrar at UNHRegistrar@newhaven.edu, or call our office at 203-932-7309 for assistance.
What do I need to do to complete this step?
- Important: if you have not yet reviewed the information in the Advisement step, click the "back" button below to return to the Advisement webpage.
- Read the instructions and/or watch the video detailing the registration process by clicking the appropriate links above.
- When you are ready to register for your classes, click the yellow "Register for Classes" sign below to be taken to insideUNH.
- InsideUNH will open in a new window.
- After logging in, click the yellow SS/SSB icon in the upper right to access Banner Self Service.
- Register for classes.
- Once you've registered for classes, return to this window and click the sign below to move ahead to Step 9.