Parameters for image-map-2:{}
University of New Haven logo

Submit Final High School / College Transcripts and AP/IB or A-Level Scores


Submit Final High School / College Transcripts and AP/IB or A-Level Scores

To fully complete your student record at the University of New Haven, receive financial aid, and ensure appropriate college credit and placement, you must submit your final high school transcript, and any college transcripts and test scores (AP/IB or A-Level).

AP scores are submitted directly to UNH via College Board.

Students should request that their high school or college submit final transcripts to the address below. Final transcripts should be received by UNH before January 7, 2017.

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Attn: Pauline Hill
Bayer Hall
University of New Haven
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT 06516

Deadline is January 7

DEADLINE: You must submit transcripts and scores to UNH by January 7, 2017.

What do I need to do to complete Step 9?
  • Follow the instructions above to send your final high school and college transcripts and your AP/IB or A-Level scores to UNH. This will ensure proper registration and placement for classes, and ensure that you receive proper college credit for any scores.
  • Once you have followed the instructions above, click the green sign below to advance to Step 10.
Go to Step 98Go to Step 10
  1. Questions?

    If you have questions about how to submit your final high school or college transcripts, or your AP/IB or A-Level scores, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at
  1. Not ready to complete this step?

    You may skip ahead using the navigation in the box, orĀ go back to the Road Map.