- Requests for reserved parking is available in the Maxcy lot ONLY
- All requests for parking needs to be made in advance with at least 48 hours notice during regular business hours , Monday -Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
- A maximum of 9 spaces may be reserved, (this is the total cumulative amount , there may be others who have requested reserved spaces as well)
- After the 9 spaces have been reserved, all others must park at the Hoffman Street Lot (P45) , on the Parking Map
- Special event parking requests require a minimum of two weeks or more notice
- Handicapped spaces CANNOT (by law) be reserved .
- Parking spaces cannot be reserved by student groups.
**Parking signs will be put up by the UNH Police Dept., however, we do not guard the reserved spaces**
Reserved parking requests should be emailed to the following:
- Julie Carbonella, Administrative Coordinator email@example.com
- Tracy L. Mooney, Chief of Police firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donald Parker, Assistant Chief of Police email@example.com