- All requests for parking needs to be made in advance with at least 48 hours notice during regular business hours , Monday -Friday 8:30-4:30.
- Special event parking requests require a minimum of two weeks or more notice
- Event organizers that are requesting 50 or more spaces Monday-Thursday must gain prior approval.by the Facilities Planning Committee
- Requests for reserved parking is available in the Maxcy lot ONLY .
- Handicapped spaces CANNOT (by law) be reserved .
- We do not reserve parking spaces for student groups.
**Parking signs will be put up by the UNH Police Dept., however, we do not guard the reserved spaces**
Reserved parking requests should be emailed to the following:
- Julie Carbonella, Administrative Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mark DeLieto, Chief of Police (email@example.com)
- Donald Parker, Assistant Chief of Police (firstname.lastname@example.org)