Graduate students are encouraged to start clubs with those who share similar interests. To be considered an official club students must officially register with the University (see instructions below). Official clubs are eligible to receive funding from the Graduate Student Council (see "Forms" section of the GSC website).
Below is a list of UNH Graduate Student Clubs:
- Lyme Disease Club (Cellular and Molecular Biology)
- SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management)
- Fire Science Club
- SCRA (Society for Community Action Research)
- Forensic Science Club
- Sports Management Club
Contact information for these clubs will be made available soon.
Becoming an Official UNH Club:
1. Go to the insideUNH portal.
2. Sign in with your ID and password.
3. Click on the Student Activities tab.
4. Click on the Organizations link.
5. Click Register where it says "Register a New Organization."
6. Follow all steps.
*Please be sure to have a faculty advisor for your Registered Student Organization. This will ensure continuity of your RSO (and its funds) once officers and members disassemble.