How to file a report or complaint
The University encourages the reporting of Sexual Misconduct/Relationship Abuse/Stalking to:
- Campus Police (203-932-7014), Lower level, Campus Bookstore
- Dean of Students Office (203-932-7432), Bartels Campus Center, 205
- Counseling and Psychological Services,(203-932-7332) Lower Level, Sheffield Hall
- Health Services, (203-932-7079) Lower Level, Sheffield Hall
- Title IX Coordinator, Caroline Koziatek, Vice President of Human Resources, (203-932-7479) Bergami Hall First Floor
Electing not to report an incident to the police will not impact the University’s investigation or grievance process under Title IX. Likewise, if a criminal complaint is filed, the police investigation or report is not determinative of whether the incident of sexual misconduct, relationship abuse, or stalking violates Title IX.
The University’s primary concern is student safety. Any other violations of the University of New Haven’s Code of Conduct will be addressed separately from the sexual/relationship abuse/stalking allegation.