Parameters for image-map-2:{}
University of New Haven logo

Graduate Clubs

Graduate students are encouraged to start clubs with those who share similar interests. To be considered an official club students must officially register with the University (see instructions below). Official clubs are eligible to receive funding from the Graduate Student Council (see "Forms" section of the GSC website).

Below is a list of UNH Graduate Student Clubs:

Accounting Society

American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AICHE)

Chinese Student and Scholar Association

Community Psychology Club

Frisbee Club

Graduate Forensic Science Club

Indian Student Council (ISC)

Lyme Disease Research

Monsoon Dance Crew

National Association for Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)

Saudi Student Club


Society of Women Engineers

UNH Ice Hockey

UNH Society for Human Resource Management Club

Wrestling Club

Becoming an Official UNH Club:

1. Go to the insideUNH portal.

2. Sign in with your ID and password.

3. Click on the Student Activities tab.

4. Click on the Organizations link.

5. Click Register where it says "Register a New Organization."

6. Follow all steps.

*Please be sure to have a faculty advisor for your Registered Student Organization. This will ensure continuity of your RSO (and its funds) once officers and members disassemble.