Room Fees for 2013-2014
*2013-2014 Housing Rates are subject to approval by the University Board of Governors.
Standard Room (Sheffield, Winchester, Ruden, Forest Hills, Savin and Regency)
Soundview Hall Single
Soundview Hall Double
Main Street Condos Double
Meal Plan Information
Designed for your convenience, university meal plans are both flexible and accommodating. The plans are especially designed to provide superior services to students while providing flexibility and value based on individual dining frequency and preferences. Provisions for special dietary needs can be arranged with the food service.
*2013-2014 Meal Plan Rates are subject to approval by the University Board of Governors.
$2550 per semester*
Allows unlimited access to board meals with $525 in dining dollars- required for first year students
$2500 per semester*
Allows 10 meals per week with $565 in dining dollars
$2500 per semester*
Allows 150 meals per semester with $590 in dining dollars
$2075 per semester*
Allows 75 meals per semester with $825 in dining dollars
*All freshman, sophomore, junior and senior resident students will be required to purchase a mandatory meal plan each semester. Resident and non-resident students may add to their Dining Dollar amounts at any time.
Dining Dollars are the amount of money available in your declining balance. Please refer to Meal plan Policy #6. You may deposit a minimum of $50 at the beginning of the semester and add to your account at any time.
Meal Plan Policies
1. Mandatory meal plans are purchased for a specified semester and allocated meals must be used by the end of that semester. Up to $100 of the remaining balance in Dining Dollars may be applied to the spring semester meal plan. Balances remaining in Dining Dollars at the end of the spring semester are non-refundable
2. Non-mandatory meal plan balances can be carried over from fall semester to the spring semester without the purchase of a new meal plan.
3. The 75 and 150 Plans allow flexibility of eating when it's convenient. Each time you eat at Breakfast, Brunch, or Dinner a Meal block will be subtracted from your meals total.
4. Lunch and continental breakfast are available a la carte (you purchase items individually and the cost is deducted from your balance of Dining Dollars).
5. Breakfast, dinner and weekend meals are all you can eat within the Dining Hall. Food may not be taken out at these meals.
6. Dining Dollars are accepted at The Marketplace, Jazzman's Cafe & Bakery, The Charger Cafe, UNH C-Store, Nrgize Lifestyle Cafe, Sandella's, Pandini's and Grill 155.
7. Several meal options are available for board plan equivalency at Sandella's, Pandini's and Grill 155. For available times, visit http://dining.newhaven.edu/plans/index.html
8. Residents of Main Street Condos, Regency, and Savin Court are not required to purchase a meal plan but may select from any option above.
9. Meal plans are not transferable and only the individual to whom a meal card has been issued may use the card. If the card is lost or stolen, it is the cardholder's responsibility to report it to Campus Dining Services immediately.
10. If a student officially withdraws from school during a semester, a prorated refund will be issued through the 7th week of the semester. After this time no refunds will be given.
11. Class year is based on credits earned and recorded at the Registrar's Office prior to the beginning of the semester.
12. Hours of Operation can be found at http://dining.newhaven.edu.
Changing Your Meal Plan:
Change it yourself at the following website: My Housing