Sheffield Hall is an upperclassmen hall featuring apartment style living. The apartments have 1-3 bedrooms and house 2-6 students per apartment. Sheffield has wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Staffing: There are four resident assistants (RA) and one resident director (RD) living in the building.
- Furnishings: Each bedroom consists of a bed, dressers and a chair per resident.
- Suite: Apartments vary from 2-6 students, and have 1-3 bedrooms, and 1-2 bathrooms. There is a partial kitchen (fridge, but no stove). Each living room has a sofa, table, chairs, telephone line and basic cable.
- Laundry: A laundry room is located in the basement featuring 6 washers and 6 dryers. It is card (Student ID card) operated
- Other Amenities: There is a common room in the basement that has central air with a pool table. There is also a TV in the lobby. Sheffield hall is also home to a Campus Convenience Store (C-Store) and Health Services Office located on the ground level.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please send us an email.