Savin Court is located at 783 Savin Avenue in West Haven about 1.5 miles from campus. The complex houses approximately 91 residents in two-bedroom townhouse style apartments with hardwood floors, a living area, and private bathroom. Each apartment is equipped with high-speed internet and basic cable service.
- Staffing: There are 2 resistant assistants (RA) and one resident director (RD) living in the complex to assist in building a community atmosphere and addressing student concerns.
- Furnishings: Each bedroom consists of a closet as well as a bed, 3-drawer dresser, desk, and desk chair for each resident
- Apartment: Savin Court apartments feature a living room and full kitchen (including refrigerator, stove and dishwasher), Each living room/dining area is outfitted with a couch, coffee table, kitchen table, and 4 kitchen chairs.
- Laundry: Washer/dryer facilities are available in the complex.
- Other Amenities : Student parking is available and a shuttle bus service transports students to and from campus during the day and evening hours. In addition, there is a security guard posted at the complex.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please send us an email.