Celentano Hall features spectacular views of Long Island sound and downtown New Haven from upper floors. The $43 million building was the first "green" residence hall at UNH and received LEED gold certification status. It opened as Soundview Hall, and was rededicated Celentano Hall on May 5, 2014. The hall consists of 4-person double, 4 person single, and 6 person single apartments. A common room with a 52-inch flat screen TV is located on every floor. There is a recycling and trash room located on each floor as well.
- Staffing: There are ten resident assistants (RA) and one resident director (RD) living in the building.
- Furnishings: Each bedroom consists of a bed, a desk, a chair, and a wardrobe for each resident.
- Apartment: Each apartment is equipped with two bathrooms and a full kitchen/living room area consisting of a love seat and two chairs, coffee table and dining table set.
- Laundry: A laundry room is located on each floor. It is card (Student ID card) operated.
- Other Amenities: The building is air conditioned and apartments have their own temperature control.